Modularization mailing list and initial strawman proposal

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at develer.com
Sun Mar 13 08:19:58 PST 2005

Kevin E Martin wrote:

> The initial strawman proposal has been put into the X.Org wiki here:
>
>     http://wiki.x.org/wiki/ModularizationProposal

This was very interesting reading.  Thanks.

> In addition, a mailing list has been created on our new mailing list
> system for those who are interested in discussing the strawman proposal
> and working on modularizing the source tree.  To subscribe to this list,
> please visit:

> Mail can be sent to this list at xorg-modular at lists.x.org.  I look
> forward to hearing your comments on the list.

Please, couldn't we keep all Xorg-related discussions on the main xorg
mailing list?  There's not so much traffic that we're forced to split
it out.

I'm afraid that opening too many lists will make information harder
to find for all interested parties.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/