Dual Head

Jaymz Julian jaymz at artificial-stupidity.net
Sun Oct 2 22:30:29 PDT 2005

On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 08:54:24PM -0400, Patrick McFarland wrote:
> is supposed to emulate one large screen using multiple screens. Can you do
> 512x768 on one half of one screen, and 640x960 on the other? No, the whole

actually, this is a perfectly sensible thing to do if you have different
Sized monitors (as I do - I run one at 1280x1024, and one at 800x600).
This has worked for at least the five odd years that I've been doing it,
and probably for longer on certain servers....

but it's entirely possible that i've rejected your reality, and substitued
my own.

	-- jj

Jaymz Julian - Coder, Visionary, Fat Ass.
"Hannibal is a serial killer. He only likes to kill and eat people.
 Very few people have `I want to be killed and eaten' on their cards,
 so Hannibal is out of a job." - http://cards.sf.net