Poor graphic performance on java apps

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 05:22:27 PDT 2005

Hi again,

> i'll bet it is - but i bet they also don't care :) it COULD be significantly
> better than it is. from what i've read (i AM extrapolating though). speaking
> from the view of someone whose life with x for the last decade has been spent
> tryng to make more optimised x clients than what exists... :) i've made a tonne
> of mistakes - LOTS and LOTS of them. i have learnt from them :)

However they at leat opened a RFE for using render I suggested some
months ago ... slthough not much seems to have happend since then ;-)

However everyone who's interrested in java's performance on X may vote
for this, since it definitivly will improve it especially when EXA is
in place.
Just sign up for an account and click vote for this bug ;-)

lg Clemens