easy Xorg build script somewhere ?

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Fri Oct 14 07:05:11 PDT 2005

I have some autotools trouble. What are the recommended versions of
auto* to use ?

Thanks,
	Xav

PS: for the interested ones:

./autogen.sh --prefix /home/xav/modular/install  --cache-file=/home/xav/modular/configure-cache --disable-static
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal -I /home/xav/modular/install/share/aclocal  --output=aclocal.m4t
autoreconf: `aclocal.m4' is created
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: running: libtoolize --copy
autoreconf: `aclocal.m4' is unchanged
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoheader
autoreconf: running: automake --add-missing --copy
automake: configure.ac: installing `./install-sh'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./mkinstalldirs'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./missing'
Makefile.am:11: libXau_la_SOURCES defined both conditionally and unconditionally
automake: Makefile.am: unterminated conditionals: @KERBEROS_TRUE@
automake: Makefile.am: warning: automake does not support EXTRA_DIST being defined conditionally
Makefile.am:39: warning: automake does not support conditional definition of libman_SOURCES in EXTRA_DIST
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
*** error during stage configure of lib/Xau: could not configure module *** [34/51]