Mesa 6.4 RC 4

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Sun Oct 23 06:01:02 PDT 2005

Hi,

On Saturday 22 October 2005 18:39, René Rebe wrote:

> Sorry - my side, since the tarball's top-level directory was not named
> after it's version my script passed an invalid path to --with-mesa-source.
>
> Builds on x86. If I find free CPU cycles I'll build it on
> sparc64-t2-linux-gnu later on.

Mesa 6.4 RC4 builds on on sparc32 as does X11R7 RC1 (RC0 did not yet include
the sparcPci.* files and the associated configure/Makefile chunks I already
injected in my working copy).

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org