Current X11R6.9/X11R7 blocker bug list

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Sat Oct 29 00:50:13 PDT 2005

Hi,

On Friday 28 October 2005 22:27, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le vendredi 28 octobre 2005 à 16:12 -0400, Kevin E Martin a écrit :
> > Below is the current list of bugs that are blocking the 6.9/7.0 release
> > bug (bug #1690).  If you have found bugs that you feel should block the
> > release and they are not in the list below, please add them to bugzilla
> > and make them block the release bug.
> >
> > Also, all help fixing the current blocker bugs is most appreciated.
>
> How many distributors have managed to package the modular tree yet ? I
> know it's not in Fedora Devel/Raw Hide today. It would be a good idea to
> wait for the modular tree to actually hit at least a few beta programs
> before releasing the final version. Current testing base is probably
> abysmally small.

It is in T2 (http://www.t2-project.org) for some weeks now - builds fine so
far and runs well on x86 and x86-64. I already build the SPARC binaries but
so far did not feel to start it. However I can this weekend.

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org