[Patch] TV modelines for Xfree86 server...

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Thu Sep 1 23:29:35 PDT 2005

Philip Prindeville wrote:
> Didn't hear back...  What do I need to do to get this reviewed
> and committed?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Philip
>
> Philip Prindeville wrote:
>
>> Can someone please review and commit this for me?

Please file in http://bugs.freedesktop.org in "xorg" component, to
ensure it is not lost.  Eventually, someone will review it and comment,
or commit, etc.  Generally it is best to post a bug describing the
problem, then attach a patch and request review/comment in the bug
report.  Then, post to the list after to discuss if desired.  That
way you ensure it's logged in the central location where things get
tracked.  ;)