which x server fully accelerate the Composite extension

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diogenes cerdiogenes at yahoo.com.br
Fri Sep 9 11:31:19 PDT 2005

some time ago I received this from keith packard:

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 10:56 -0300, Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diogenes
wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> 'diopter' is very slow when compared with other magnifier solutions,
>> like gnome-mag. There is any explain for it?

Yes, you have to have an X server which fully accelerates the Composite
extension and ARGB visuals. Only a very few X servers can do this, the
X.org default server not being one of those. With this in place, the
magnifier can update the screen plenty fast.

-keith

So, my question is, what X server fully accelerates the Composite
extension and ARGB visual?

Thanks,
Carlos.