intel chipset support

Johnson, Charles F charles.f.johnson at intel.com
Mon Apr 3 08:48:13 PDT 2006

Intel i945G is in RHEL4 U3 and Novell Linux Desktop 9 SP3.  Support for
i945GM, i945G and older released chipsets are all in the X.org CVS tree
(i810 driver) and the 3D driver (i915_dri.so) is in the Mesa CVS tree.
We work with the other distro vendors to get the code in also.  I'm not
as familiar with which versions of the other distros got the code
however.

Charles Johnson
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation