[ADMIN] xorg.fd.o moved to annarchy

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Thu Apr 6 07:13:48 PDT 2006

Hi all,
xorg.freedesktop.org has now moved to annarchy.fd.o.  This has two main
implications:
  * the wiki now runs on Moin 1.5, so we can do more stuff;
  * you need to put tarball releases on annarchy, not gabe.

The canonical archive location has also changed, so you should now dump
your stuff in /srv/xorg.freedesktop.org/archive, which is now a full
archive going back to X10R3.  This is accessible by the two following
URLs:
http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/ (unchanged)
ftp://ftp.freedesktop.org/pub/xorg/ (new)

I'll be cleaning up releases/individual at some stage, too.

/srv/xorg.freedesktop.org on gabe is now read-only, so you can't put
anything there.  It'll disappear within the next couple of days.

Cheers,
Daniel