Summer of code 2006

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Tue Apr 18 13:50:00 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 18 April 2006 13:59, Adam Jackson wrote:
> I've submitted a request for Xorg to participate in this year's Google
> Summer of Code.  Hopefully we'll get accepted this year.  I've also started
> a list of potential project ideas and people willing to be mentors:
>
> http://xorg.freedesktop.org/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas
>
> Please add to either list as you feel appropriate.

Just to update, this did go through and we have been accepted for SoC 2006.
Anyone who wants to act as a mentor for this, please contact me so we can get
the signup process going.  And again, if you have project ideas, please add
them to the list on the wiki.

Also, student signup for SoC runs from May 1 to May 8, so if you know of
interested students (or are one!) please tell them about the project soon and
make sure they get their applications in during that window.

- ajax