TV does not work anymore in xorg 7.0.14 (Intel i810, Debian unstable, Kernel 2.6.16.9)

Martin Petruzzi santino at cubic.ch
Thu Apr 27 13:57:52 PDT 2006

Hi myself

As nobody has tried to help me, I just want to give my solution to all
people running into the same problem: I bought myself the cheapest
available video card (which is a GeForce4 with 64MB), shut the box down,
put it in, started up, changed the driver entry in xorg.conf and solved
it was! Really simple and fast.

It certainly remains funny tvtime was running until xorg6.9 amd not
anymore with 7.0, but the i810 simply seems to be shit and sometimes we
don't need to know the reason for everything.

Best regards,
Martin