Rant about ATI

Marek Wawrzyczny marekw1977 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 1 18:01:04 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 02 August 2006 10:31, Shawn Starr wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 August 2006 7:09 pm, Marek Wawrzyczny wrote:
> > Wouldn't it be nice if people like us didn't bug you guys but we still
> > had a place to discuss all things X? :)
>
> Well, there is an #xorg IRC Channel on Freenode, lots of people can ask
> Xorg questions or #freedesktop also.

I wasn't aware of these, thanks :)

However, what makes IRC channels difficult is that they're not always
manned... I'm in Australia, you guys are sleeping when we're awake :)

Also, the advantage of MLs is that they are indexed by searchable databases
like Gmane and such.
Admittedly not many people search archives but some of us do and it makes
referencing posts and solutions a lot easier.