ftfuncs.c

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 02:43:24 PDT 2006

On 8/18/06, Alan James Caruana <ajcaruana at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. This time, ftfuncs.c compiled, but the compilations stopped at
> another file called "util.c" in the archive
> "fonttosfnt-X11R7.0-1.0.1".  The error message is the same, and the
> line reads like :
>
> #include FT_INTERNAL_OBJECTS_H

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but using freetype-2.2.x will
probably cause repeated problems.  See this page:

http://freetype.sourceforge.net/freetype2/freetype-2.2.0.html

> I tried looking in the same folder in which there is the
> libXfont-1.2.0.tar.bz2 which you pointed me to for the previous
> problem.  I also looked in the folder for X11R7.0 and X11R7.1, but did
> not find anything.  Where can I find version 2 of this archive? If it
> does not exist, how can I solve this problem?

There hasn't been a release yet, but there was a commit to address that problem.

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xorg/app/fonttosfnt.git;a=commitdiff;h=b651f24b766c9e76dec8a14c68623f4b7fa68141

--
Dan