xserver: Branch 'XACE-modular' - 21 commits

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Mon Aug 21 18:57:03 PDT 2006

Li, Eric L wrote:
> Who can give me good link ? I want to understand the imake mechanism and the whole compilation, I am newbie about it.

For starters, if you want to ask questions, send mail to
xorg at lists.freedesktop.org, don't reply to unrelated commit mails
to the commit mailing list (and don't quote back huge amounts of
unrelated text like a 73k commit message).

For step 2, forget you ever heard the word Imake unless you want
to maintain historical systems - X11R7.0 and later only use GNU
autoconf/automake, not Imake.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com