error about compiling Xorg7.1

cckuo chechun_kuo at sis.com
Wed Aug 23 00:40:54 PDT 2006

Dear X friends:
I download the Xserver7.1 from the http://ftp.x.org/pub/X11R7.1/src/xserver/
After producing Makefile by typing "configure", I found the error message
says
extension.c:234: error: "UntrustedProcVector" undeclared (first use in this
function)
extension.c:234: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
extension.c:234: error: for each function it appears in.)
extension.c:235: error: "SwappedUntrustedProcVector"undeclared (first use in
this function)
make[1]: *** [extension.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/hdc/cckuo/Xorg/7.1/xserver/dix'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I grep both the "UntrustedProcVector" and " SwappedUntrustedProcVector", and
I found it was defined in Xext/Security.c.
Should I add some compiling options or download additional files to compile?
Sincerely Yours,
cckuo