Unwanted Dead key in own character set

Troy tjk at tksoft.com
Thu Aug 24 04:18:00 PDT 2006

Are you sure this is the file which gets loaded?

Sounds like your entry is

> >     key <AD07> { [         u,    U          ]=

Test with xev to see what is generated.

I am saying this only because of the multiple files such
as symbols/de, symbols/pc/de.
pc/de is what should get loaded.
(I am guessing you use the main "de" locale...)

You can always fix this with xmodmap if you want a temporary solution.

Troy