Building Xorg 7.1 from tarballs

EJBoshinski mistrz.linux at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 04:41:56 PST 2006

Actually, after I installed guile-1.6.7, all I did was
chmod 744 x-merge.scm;
./x-merge.scm;

and it was able to do the merge.  However, after merging, it didn't separate out the components into their respective directories (this was based on a ftp everything grab), and thus the build-from-tarballs.sh borked.  I wrote a very simple script to remedy that so that I could run the entire process in a single batch....

-ejb