xorg driver for geode lx

EJBoshinski mistrz.linux at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 04:53:41 PST 2006

Robert,

    I was using that driver the nsc along with the patch, however I was not able to get full multimedia to perform on it without killing X.  But when I was using that driver, in standard desktop usage, I do not recall any variations in the color that you are describing.  If you want, you can email me directly with the build process and reqs that you are using and if I get some time in the next week or so, I can give it a run against my board and flat panel.

    Right now I am working on building the amd driver against X, but I am still working out all the different dependencies that are required for this driver.

-ejb