How to change '75x75 dots per inch'

Leo sdl.web at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 22:44:51 PST 2006

Dear all,

[OS: Fedora 6; DESKTOP: Gnome 2.16]

I am using intel driver and my xorg.conf is attached. The output of
"xdpyinfo|grep resolution" is
,----
|   resolution:    75x75 dots per inch
`----

This doesn't cause any problem in Gnome since it auto-adjusts the
resolution to 96x96 dots per inch but in other WMs the fontsize is
weird. How can I set the resolution to 96x96 dots per inch for all
WMs?

>From /etc/X11/Xresources, it seems 96x96 should be the default. Any
idea why the setting there does not take effect? Thank you very much.

,----[ /etc/X11/Xresources ]

`----