glxcompmgr

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 01:28:36 PST 2006

On 2/2/06, Sebastian Bergmann <sb at sebastian-bergmann.de> wrote:
> Sebastian Bergmann schrieb:
> > Can these keys be configured? My laptop, for instance, does not have
> > a "Left Windo*s" key.
>
>  Apparently the one "Windo*s" my laptop has is the "Left Windo*s" as it
>  triggers the 115 keycode according to xev. I guess this just means that
>  glxcompmgr's rotate and zoom don't work.

well they do for me here, as in I have it all running on my laptop and
demonstrated it earlier today to a group of people in my office,

as well as generating the 115 make sure xev says Super_L and also make
sure you use xmodmap to add the modifier I haven't got my laptop in
front of me to check here...

Dave.