MAINTAINERS! (Alex Deucher)

Sun Feb 12 09:48:36 PST 2006

ash at contact.bg wrote:
> The first thing I would suggest is documentation (if my very humble opinion is
> to be taken in mind).
> People always[1] seem to overlook docs and there is a general tendency (at
> least here) to regard developer work as smarter and more important.
> Good docs are pure gold, and doc teams of free project are constantly
> undermanned. Please - take a look at docs as a first starting point.

Several of the projects on the first todo list are docs, though more
developer docs (protocol & API specs) than end-user.   We need lots of
help with all our docs - even just going through the drivers and making
sure all the options they accept in xorg.conf files are listed in the
man pages (too many drivers have empty stub man pages, others are just
incomplete).

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com