Xorg 6.9.0, i810 and 915resolution not doing dualhead right.

Phillip Neumann phillip at sofsis.cl
Sun Feb 19 05:31:43 PST 2006

El dom, 19-02-2006 a las 00:23 +0000, Alan Hourihane escribió:
> Phillip,
>
> You might want to try grabbing a new driver from
>
> http://www.fairlite.demon.co.uk/intel.html
>
> download the i810_drv.so and libshadow.so files and install them, but
> you may want to make a backup of the old ones first and let me know how
> that goes.
>
> The new driver above is basically what's in CVS now.
>
> Alan.

Ok just for closing the thread.

The two files in alans'page, works well and fixes my problem described
in prev emails.

Im running FreeBSD 6, and if someone cares i did
1.- Replace the 2 files in alans page.
2.- Map libm.so.6 to 4, in libmap.conf:
[/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/libshadow.so]
libm.so.6                      libm.so.4
3.- restart X.

obviously thanks to alanh, and to spyderous too.. :-]

ill try to make rotation work now.. :-]

saludos!

Phillip.