Compiz, black windows

William Wolf throughnothing at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 11:36:44 PST 2006

Im using an Nvidia Geforce MX 4000 with the binary nvidia drivers, and
I have everything installed and working in the sense that compiz will
run and I can move windows around and get the wobbly effect, I can
spin the cube all I want and such, but all of my windows are solid
black.  I didn't see this listed in bugzilla but I wanted to check on
here if i should post it as a bug, or if Im missing something.

Compiz gives me many of these errors:

compiz: pixmap 0x1000035 can't be bound to texture
compiz: Couldn't bind redirected window 0x20000e to texture

Im using compiz CVS and mesa CVS.  Any ideas?

Even though my windows are all black though, this stuff is awesome!
Keep up the great work guys, this stuff looks very promising :D

--

William Wolf