[Announce] CVS has changed hosts

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Feb 22 13:18:19 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 22:03 +0100, Matthieu Herrb wrote:
> Keith Packard wrote:
> > I've moved CVS from gabe to kemper and changed the CNAME for
> > cvs.freedesktop.org to kemper. anoncvs.freedesktop.org now points at
> > annarchy which is updated from kemper every 15 minutes.
>
> Does some host still provide the CVSup service (or cvsync) ?

Sigh. I'd love to, but debian appears to have lost their m3 maintainer,
and the old libraries no longer run on the lastest libc versions.

I should just go grab the static version and install that; I know I miss
it. If someone posted a bug to sitewranglers, we'd probably manage to
get it done eventually.
keith.packard at intel.com