CVS and lib/X11? (was Re: XTHREADLIB and DragonFly and x11.pc)

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Fri Feb 24 13:58:41 PST 2006

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Adam Jackson wrote:

> I'll push that particular change to the git tree and properly shut down
> commitability to the CVS repo.

Thanks.

But what about those using cvs to check out "lib" and using build.sh?

(Someone emailed me about a build failure which was fixed in git but not
in cvs as they used from some directions they followed.)

Is it already documented to also use a git client to additionally retrieve
libX11?

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/