Cruft in www.freedesktop.org/dri/ (was Re: New DRI snapshots built from modular Xorg)

Felix Kühling fxkuehl at gmx.de
Mon Feb 27 08:28:31 PST 2006

Am Montag, den 27.02.2006, 11:20 +0100 schrieb Christoph Brill:
> Felix Kühling wrote:
[snip]
> > Please let me know if there are any new problems with installing these
> > snapshots.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Felix
> Thanks for the work!
>
> BTW: Someone should redirect www.freedesktop.org/*dri*/*snapshots*/ to
> http://dri.freedesktop.org/snapshots/ ... it's listed first on google
> when search for "dri snapshot" and it's quite dead :)

Ugh, this looks like a very old version of the DRI webspace on fd.o. Did
this resurface after the recent server update or has this been around
all the time? What would be the best way to deal with this? Simply
delete it or add a redirect as suggested?

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <fxkuehl at gmx.de>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |