Doubts about compiling Xgl

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes cerdiogenes at yahoo.com.br
Tue Feb 28 03:00:49 PST 2006

Hi,

I download and installed the modular X org from CVS using the build.sh
script in the utils/modular dir with the -m option that points to a Mesa
downloaded from CVS. I also installed the glitz packages
in /tmp/modular.

I checkout Xgl from some different places. With the instructions showed
in the Xgl page from freedesktop and from other HOWTOs from ubuntu and
gentoo, but I can't compile with the instructions showed there, but
until I post the errors that I have, I would like to ask where is the
right place do download Xgl code? What options I must pass to
autogen.sh? I saw --enable-xgl --enable-xglx --enable-xglserver
--enable-xglxserver --with-mesa-source, but I don't know the
implications of each one, can someone explaim me and point what
--enable-xxx must be used?

Thanks,
--
Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes