Latest Xgl code

Sebastian Bergmann sb at sebastian-bergmann.de
Sun Jan 8 08:42:18 PST 2006

David Reveman schrieb:
> my latest Xgl code is now available in a tarboll from here:
>
> http://www.freedesktop.org/~davidr/

 I built this snapshot using these instructions [1] on my Gentoo Linux
 (~x86, Modular X.org 7.0) laptop and used it for a couple of hours with
 GNOME, Firefox, Thunderbird, etc. for normal desktop operations. The
 only issue I encountered so far is the fact that transparency in
 OpenOffice.org 2.0.1 does not work, be it icons with transparency or
 PNG images with transparency that are inserted in OOo Impress slides:
 instead of the transparency black is displayed.

 --
 [1] http://tinyurl.com/8wfcg

--
Sebastian Bergmann                      http://www.sebastian-bergmann.de/
GnuPG Key: 0xB85B5D69 / 27A7 2B14 09E4 98CD 6277 0E5B 6867 C514 B85B 5D69