Failed to start xgl

Hanno Böck ml at hboeck.de
Mon Jan 9 05:08:01 PST 2006

I tried to install xgl on Gentoo based on glitz/mesa/kdrive-cvs.

I'm using fglrx-driver on a Radeon 9200.

When trying to start Xgl :1 -ac, I get this error:

X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib
length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  144 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  1 (X_GLXRender)
  Serial number of failed request:  91

I have not patched mesa-cvs with davidr's patches, because current cvs fails
to compile with them (already said this in another thread), so this might be
the reason.

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:   http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber: jabber at hboeck.de