X restarts when switching Virtual Consoles

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 23:47:43 PST 2006

Hi Peter Zubaj

I did the Xorg packages update using up2date command of RHN

Below is the list of the latest updates on the Linux box

~#rpm -qa | grep xorg
xorg-x11-font-utils-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
xorg-x11-deprecated-libs-devel-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
fonts-xorg-base-6.8.2-1
xorg-x11-libs-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
xorg-x11-devel-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
fonts-xorg-75dpi-6.8.2-1
xorg-x11-Mesa-libGL-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
xorg-x11-deprecated-libs-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
xorg-x11-twm-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
fonts-xorg-100dpi-6.8.2-1
xorg-x11-Mesa-libGLU-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
xorg-x11-xfs-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
xorg-x11-xdm-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
xorg-x11-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
xorg-x11-xauth-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
xorg-x11-tools-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2
~#

Its still have the same issue :-(

Could you please tell me as where I am going wrong

Regards

Kaushal