Xgl in X.org tree

Hanno Böck ml at hboeck.de
Wed Jan 18 15:57:57 PST 2006

I tried to switch from the kdrive-xgl (already had this running) to the one in
the xorg-tree.
It runs but it seems glx-extension is missing on it. When trying to run
glxcompmgr, I get:
hanno at laverne /tmp/xorg $ DISPLAY=:2
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/opengl/xorg-x11/lib/ glxcompmgr
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":2.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":2.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":2.0".
glxcompmgr: glXCreateContext failed
glxcompmgr: Failed to manage screen: 0
glxcompmgr: No managable screens found on display :2

Now, I've build xgl with these configure-options, to disable all stuff
interferring with my normal xorg-installation:
                --enable-glx \
                --disable-xkb \
                --enable-xgl \
                --enable-xglx \
                --disable-xorg \
                --disable-xprint \
                --disable-dmx \
                --disable-xvfb \
                --disable-xnest || die

--enable-glx is there, so how can I build xgl with glx-support?

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:   http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber: jabber at hboeck.de