DRI for Intel 855GM

Bryan Whitmore f1maybach at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 07:25:59 PST 2006

You can run the driver snapshot ./install program again, and review the
interactive screens to verify that it finds all the paths on your system.
Then look at the build logs created by the compile & make steps, to verify
that everything built and got installed in your paths correctly.  Beyond
that, it is difficult to guess where something went wrong, without looking
at your system (which is likely a bit different from mine).