CVS Update: tseng driver

Tue Jan 24 16:03:37 PST 2006

Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> Log message:
>   Further tseng changes.
>   - -Wall and -pedantic are gccisms (Alan Coopersmith).

Thanks.

>   - Remove ET4000, ET4000W32 and ET4000W32I devices.

These are ancient cards right?   (From a quick google it looks
like they are from early 90's and aren't supported under current
Windows releases either.)   If so, all I ask is to make sure the
documentation is updated and that we keep track somewhere for the
7.1 release notes to contain a warning that people with 15 year
old hardware need to not upgrade their tseng driver to post-7.0
versions.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com