nv driver won't drive a nv card as the second card: what can I do?

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo at fabricadeideias.com
Wed Jul 5 07:19:21 PDT 2006

I have 2 cards on my machine, one is a Matrox and the other is a RIVA TNT.

The X 6.8 nv driver could drive my RIVA TNT just fine. I have just tried the
nv driver version 1.2.0. It starts the card and X recognizes it but no image
is actually displayed.

What can/should I do to fix/help this issue?

The primary Matrox card is driven by the mga driver and the secondary by the
nv driver. As I said this setup worked just fine with X 6.8 drivers.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Rodrigo Severo