Update on RandR changes from DDC

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Fri Jul 28 19:28:56 PDT 2006

Yes, the best response is to change the font size and the width of
minimum with lines.  We get much of what we want (in gnome), on the fly,
by changing the "resolution" entry in the gnome font dialog box.

I'm not sure it is worth trying to represent the funny diagonal pixel
ordering of our color mode, but to distinguish between frame buffer
resolution and the effective resolution of the actual display seems
worthwhile.
                               - Jim

--
Jim Gettys