Error configuration xorg

Lorenzo La Spada l.laspada at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 11 14:56:48 PDT 2006

Hi,

I installed Xorg with fink in replacement of Xfree86. I have a
problem to configure it. Trying to set the xorg.conf file with the
comand "X -configure" as root, I have the following error message:

(...
-keymap <file> : read the keymapping from a file instead of the kernel.
-version : show the server version.

Quartz modes:
-fullscreen : run full screen in parallel with Mac OS X window server.
-rootless : run rootless inside Mac OS X window server.
-quartz : use default Mac OS X window server mode

Options ignored in rootless mode:
-depth <8,15,24> : use this bit depth.
-refresh <rate> : use a monitor refresh rate of <rate> Hz.

Fatal server error:
Unrecognized option: -configure

    OsVendorFatalError
    AbortDDX
Quitting XDarwin...
Lorenzo:/Users/lorenzo root#
)

I didn't find any hint in the FAQ. What should I do?

Please help to configure Xorg.