failed to load module speedo and no device detected---no leads from FAQs

Charulatha Kannan charu.kannan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 10:54:28 PDT 2006

hi daniel,
            yes i did...i ran all the configuration commands on;ly as
root...i was also checking the video card for my desktop and it is :

Video type onboard ATI RAGE PRO TURBO graphics  Video memory 8 MB SGRAM

so i put the driver as "ati"....it still says 'no devices
detected'---configuration failed...
the FAQs just says that u ahve to use the correct driver.....
please let me knwo where i am making a mistake..
thanx
Charu