Upgraded to fedora 5 and now evolution does not work

Nate Broderick nbroderick at contractor.verio.net
Wed Jun 21 10:28:59 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,
I have been reading up on the Internet about an issue that I am currently having with evolution, fedora core 5, and the xorg libraries.  I keep getting the following error message:
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x5d17)!

This error message now happens on my 64 bit machine as well as my 32 bit one.  Is there some kind of workaround or something that I can do to help fix this?

P.S. I hope that I am posting to the correct lists.  This is where some articles online pointed me over to.