Hard Lock on startup w/ cvs xorg-server

Ricky Rivera ricky.rivera at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 03:00:32 PST 2006

So, I poked at this a bit more meticulously, and it seems to be the EXA
acceleration which causes the X server to hang.  (Which is really a shame,
since it seemed to be working quite well before...)  I'm not sure where to
turn to fix this, or what information would be more useful, so any pointers
would be appreciated, thanks.

--Ricky

P.S.  For the record, I have patched the radeon drivers with
radeon-memmap-7.0-3.diff as well as the following:
https://bugzilla.novell.com/attachment.cgi?id=68790&action=view