[ANNOUNCE] glproto 1.4.7

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Mon May 1 15:39:41 PDT 2006

On Monday 01 May 2006 18:23, Adam Jackson wrote:
> Bump to 1.4.7 for final EXT_tfp tokens.

Just as a reminder, EXT_tfp clients built against <= 1.4.6 will not
interoperate with servers built against >= 1.4.7, and vice versa.  In other
words, rebuild both sides.

The way I plan to handle this in Fedora is to bump both Mesa and Xorg to
depend on >= 1.4.7, and then bump libcm (currently our only EXT_tfp user) to
depend on >= the versions that depend on >= 1.4.7.  If there are better
suggestions I'm open to them, but I think this will work.

- ajax