State of the archive

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Wed May 10 13:23:34 PDT 2006

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 03:33:44PM -0400, Stuart Anderson wrote:
> On Wed, 10 May 2006, Egbert Eich wrote:
>
> >There was a cleanup process under way in the release directory on fd.o.
> >With this pretty much completed we can start the mirroring process.
>
> Maybe I missed something, but I haven't seen an email that states that it's
> all complete to everyones satisfaction.

At this point, the only thing left to do is setting up the "development"
hierarchy and removing the non-descriptive symlinks to the very old
releases, which I will do now since it's been a week and no one has
complained about the structure.  We can make further tweaks to the dir
structure as needed.

Kevin