Multipointer X Server update

Thu May 25 16:47:34 PDT 2006

Hey all,

I have done some bugfixing and improving on my modifications to the X
Server and put the new version online.

Again, just a short summary of what the modifications are: MPX, the
Multi-Pointer X Server gives each device its own independent system
cursor. It is possible to work in two applications at once, use two
hands for drawing and move multiple windows at once.
Most of the features are available for applications even if they
don't support it. For example, the blackbox window
manager allows to move multiple windows simultaneously.

All documentation is compiled on http://wearables.unisa.edu.au/mpx/

I tried to ease it for people to have a play with it. There is an apt
repository available by adding
deb http://wcl.levels.unisa.edu.au/mpx/debian binary/
to your sources.list file.

Any feedback is very much appreciated. If you are willing to give
play around with it, please send me an email and I can help you with
any questions.

Cheers,
   Peter