i965 textured video crash

Luca Dionisi luca.dionisi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 10:24:31 PST 2006

I have tried the latest xf86-video-intel from git, with
fedora 6 and its kernel (2.6.18.something-mod).

When not using 3d effects the xvideo adaptor (textured) works
well up to my usual resolution of 1280x1024.

When using 3d effects xvideo is slow, but all the rest
is very fast, definitely usable.

I think my fedora is using aiglx, cause I don't see
a /var/log/Xorg...log file other than the 0. And my $DISPLAY
is :0.0.
Is that enough to say that it is using AIGLX for 3d effects,
instead of XGL?

Keith, Matthias, thanks for your reply and your great work.

--Luca