autorepeat keyPress only

Gideon gideontsang at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 02:31:40 PST 2006

Hi all,

I'm new to Xorg and I found the codes are quite hard to follow.
Any suggestions to address the problem would be greatly appreciated.

I figured the Xserver will filter the keyPress event from the keypad
until a keyRelease is received, but I want it to repeat keyPress only
as in the following:

keyPress/keyPress/keyPress/......../keyRelease

I am using version X11R6.8.2 so I couldn't find the function
XkbSetDetectableAutoRepeat or codes follow XPeekEvent regarding
to this post:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2006-June/015820.html

Any other suggestion please?

 All new Yahoo! Mail -