Rotate for radeon driver supported ?

Zampelli Stéphane szampelli at swing.be
Sun Nov 26 04:55:45 PST 2006

Hello,

I would like to rotate my screen by using the Option "Rotate" "[C]CW" option. It
is not working at the moment. I suppose this is not supported.

My questions :

1) Is the option rotate supported in version 7.1.1 ? (xrandr tells no)
2) Is there a more recent (cvs?) xorg version supporting rotation for radeon
driver ?
3) Are there any plans to implement this feature in the (near) future ?
4) Is there any other way to get rotation working ? (framebuffer, alternative
drivers, ...)

Thanks a lot,

Zampelli Stéphane.

---------
13:49:47 $ Xorg -version

X Window System Version 7.1.1
Release Date: 12 May 2006
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 7.1.1
[...]