Building Xorg 7.1 from tarballs

EJBoshinski mistrz.linux at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 10:48:13 PST 2006

Dan,

    Thank you greatly for your clarification.  After extracting Mesa-6.5 & removing the --disable-glx option, I was able to successfully build Xorg-7.1.  Now I just have to find a method to correct the flatness on my head from banging it on the desk for days...

    As an aside, I am sure that I am not the only one that has trouble following the documentation.  Who/how would (it) be to update the website?

Thanks again for your reply,

-ejb