915gm - debian - mesa - wine - 3dmark2001

kr992 kr992 at interia.pl
Mon Oct 2 11:37:44 PDT 2006

 I was try reinstall my xorg (cause my debian can get only 7.0 or 7.1 or old
4.3 hmm doesnt support for any 6.8.2 or I do not know how , so I download
tarballs from xorg and try compile, It was compile (with some problems
(with make -k (in freetype fonts))... and ...) so i compile, and make
install , and everything was copy to /usr/X11R6 .... and i was could only
try run from root (startx) but still all system was try using files from
/usr/lib/xorg , after copy compiled files to /usr/lib/xorg i broke my X   :D
, (I hate reinstalling to old versions)  , soo ... I cant try this Intel
driver for embedded for now ... :D I have to get all working back ...
Know someone how to make system use old xorg from compiled sources , not new
from apt-get (debian)?

Michał