EDID data

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Oct 4 00:51:00 PDT 2006

As well there is a small utility in the Oyranos package called
oyranos-monitor-nvidia. It uses simply X extension calls, handled by the
included libXNVCtrl, to talk to the nvidia driver. The found edid's are
set to Xatoms in the according root windows for the pleasure of the
reader.

This utility was written for handling my two monitors.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management
                                + imaging / panoramas