Is this the correct mail list?

Alan James Caruana ajcaruana at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 08:50:00 PDT 2006

Thanks, so I managed to compile and get something running, but the
server is not painting properly.

What I mean is that if i open an application, it loads the fonts, but
displays rubbish instead of text.  Also, if I load the xlogo program,
it displays a box, but no logo.  If anyone has any idea where to start
looking for what I did wrong it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Alan J. Caruana